General Programme (pdf)
Presentations and public events (pdf)
1. Problems of Transformation and Modernisation of Belarusian Economy (pdf)
a) Problems of Innovative Development of Belarusian Industry; b) Problems of Transformation and Modernisation of Belarusian Economy; c) Economy of Belarusian Regions.
2. Political Institutions and National Identity in East-Central Europe (pdf)
a) Local Institutions and Politics in Central and Eastern Europe: the Results of (Un)Democratic Transformation; b) Political Opposition in the Countries of the Former Soviet Union; c) National Identity in the Politics of Nations of Former Commonwealth (Rzeczpospolita).
3. International Relations and Foreign Policy (pdf)
a) Emerging Powers and Central and Eastern Europe: Missed Opportunities or Overestimated Perspectives?; b)Armed Conflicts on the Post-Soviet Space in 1990-2014 (the Crimea, Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh etc.); c) Middle Europe in the Politics of Great Powers; d) Belarusian Foreign Policy.
4. Public Administration, Science and Education, Civil Society (pdf)
a) Current State, Opportunities and Prospects of Science, Education and Academic Community in Belarus; b) Public Administration and Public Policy in Belarus; c) Belarusian Civil Society: Current State and Future Prospects.
5. Great Duchy of Lithuania: Source, Society, Narration (pdf)
a) Traditions of Szlachta Self-Government in the History of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania (to the 450th Anniversary of Belsk Privilige of 1 July 1564); b) The Grand Duchy of Lithuania: From Source to Narration (Problems of Interpretation of Written Heritage); c) Typography of Suprasĺ and Belarusian Trade of Service Books.
6. Belarus in the Russian Empire (the End of the 18th – the Beginning of the 20th Centuries); b) Jews in Belarusian History (pdf)
7. Belarus in the 20th Century: Violence and Modernisation (pdf)
a) Violence in the 20th Century: Experience, Consequences, Memory and Heritage; b) History of Belarus of the 20th Century.
8. Belarusian Diaspora and Borderland in Past and Present (pdf)
a)Borderland and Borders: from Cartography to Literature; b) Belarusian Diaspora: Trying to Understand the Intellectual Heritage; c) Belarusians in Poland: Past, Present and Future.
10. Belarusian Literature: National Traditions and Global Context (pdf)
a) Belarusian Literature: National Traditions and Global Context; b) Literature after “Bum-Bam-Lit”: Art Groups in the End of the 20th – Beginning of the 21st Centuries.
11. Saints in Belarusian History and Present: Personalities, Places, Texts, Community (pdf)
12. Belarusian Cultural Landscape: Memory and Transformation (pdf)
a) Museums and the Problems of Interpretation of Cultural Heritage; b) Protection and Restoration of Architectural Heritage; c) Belarusian Necropolis Studies; d) Contemporary Architecture of Belarus: Problems of Study and Prospects for Development.
13. Belarusian Culture: New Concepts and Current Strategies (pdf)
a) Contemporary Belarusian Culture: Search for New Matrix or Life after Nation?; b) The Problem of Creation of Catalogue of Representative Works of Belarusian Art of the 20th – 21st Centuries; c) Management in the Contemporary Cultural Projects.
14. Traditional Nonmaterial Culture of Belarus and East-central Europe (pdf)
a) Tradition and Post-Tradition in the Cultural Landscape of Belarus; b) Bagpipes in the North-East Europe: History and Mutual Influence.
15. Gender “Rules”: Discources, Policies and Practices (pdf)